***All Rooms & Suites are 2 Person Occupancy - Additional persons per nightly rate is $25.00***
HOSPITALITY GUEST AGREEMENT
The following Hospitality Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines the respective obligations between Siren’s Beach Motel Ltd. (the “Owner”) and the Guest regarding accommodations and stay at the Siren’s Beach Motel (“SBM”). You (the “Guest”) will be asked to sign this Agreement at check-in. Please read the following carefully before confirming your booking:
1) CHECK-IN: Guest(s) may check-in between 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM on the day their scheduled reservation. No early check-ins are permitted without prior written consent from the Owner of SBM (the “Owner”). Please call the Owner if you are arriving after 7:00 PM as we may need to make special arrangements. On arrival, Guests must disclose if they been outside of Canada or Prince Edward Island in the two weeks preceding check-in time. All guests must follow public health guidelines, including adherence to mandatory self-isolation periods, if applicable.
2) CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 11:00 AM on the day the Guest’s scheduled reservation ends. Late check-out requests will be accommodated if possible at no additional cost.
3) PAYMENT POLICIES: All vacation packages are pre-booked with payment due in advance. As a Guest, you are responsible for any damages to your room (“Room”) and/or SBM property caused by you, your guests, or invitees.
4) CANCELLATION: Once a booking has been accepted and confirmed, refunds are made in accordance with the following terms: (1) Eligibility for a full refund on your booking requires at least 14 days notice prior to scheduled Guest check-in.
(2) A 50% refund is provided when notice is given between 7-14 days prior to scheduled Guest check-in.
(3) Notice of cancellation must be received by 11:59 PM on the cut-off day before scheduled Guest check-in to receive a refund.
(4) Any reference in this Agreement to a specific time shall refer to the time zone where SBM is located.
5) EXTRA GUESTS: Rates are based on occupancy of two persons per Room. Please advise
the exact number of guests when making your booking. An additional charge of $25.00 CAD per night per person will apply to additional guests. Additional nightly guests must be signed in and approved by the Owner.
6) PARKING: We provide one (1) designated parking spot located in front of each Room. Additional guests must park along the assigned area.
7) PETS: Pets are permitted, so long as they have been approved upon booking. A $35.00 CAD non-refundable fee, per pet, per stay, will be applied to the Guest’s booking. Pets must, at all times, remain in the care and control of the Guest(s).
8) CLEANING: Housekeeping is provided on request. The Guest(s) shall be responsible for any undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the unit or furnishings immediately after Guest(s) departure. A cleaning charge of $25.00 CAD per hour, with a one (1) hour service minimum will be assessed. Such charge, if necessary, will be applied to the credit card on file.
9) TOWELS: Motel towels are not permitted to be used as beach towels. A charge of $50.00 CAD per towel will be charged to the credit card on file. Beach towels are available for purchase in the front office.
10) SHOWERS: An outdoor hot/cold shower is available for Guest(s) convenience.
11) RECREATION AMENITIES: For your enjoyment, SBM offers beach chairs for Guest use at no additional cost, and we ask that chairs are returned in the same condition. An outdoor fire-pit is available for Guest use. Responsible operation of the fire-pit and
adherence to our fire code is required at all times.
12) SMOKING: No smoking of any kind is permitted inside the Room. Smoking in the Room will result in a $150.00 charge to the credit card on file. Smoking is permitted in outdoor designated areas only.
13) SEPTIC: SBM is on a septic system (no city sewer), so we request that only toilet paper be flushed, please. Feminine hygiene products can be especially damaging, and as such, if it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00 CAD.
14) GOOD NEIGHBOUR POLICY: SBM is committed to the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all guests during their stay. We ask that you please be mindful of your neighbors. Noise must be decreased after 11:00 PM, so as to not interfere with the rights of other guests and neighbors.
15) CONDITIONS & REPAIR: The Owner attempts to maintain the Room(s) and appliances in good working order at the time of your arrival, however the Owner expresses no guarantees, express or implied, regarding the suitability or fitness for any particular
purpose. The Guest agrees to keep the Room in good repair, in clean condition, and to pay the cost of repairing any damage to the property caused by the Guest or Guests’ invitees. The Guest is responsible for immediately notifying the Owner with regard to any issues so that repairs and/or replacements may be performed as soon as possible under the prevailing circumstances. The Guest(s) acknowledges that neither the Owner, nor SBM, has made representations or warranties as to the condition of the premises or any other matter not contained in this Agreement.
16) HOLD HARMLESS: Guest agrees to use the Room, the property, and facilities in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that the Guest(s) does so at their own risk. SBM is not responsible for any inconveniences for which SBM has no immediate control. SBM shall not be held liable, or otherwise take responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to the Guest(s), and/or Guest(s)’s invitee(s), that is caused by or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Guest(s), and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, the Guest(s) agrees to forever hold harmless and indemnify SBM’s Owner, heirs, appointees, or management, from any liability and/or responsibility arising therefrom.